tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 08 14:49:55 2008

Re: qep'a' yIlIjQo'

Eric Zay ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Is the on-line registration working?  Will we be able to see who and how many others are coming?
SuSvaj

"Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen" <[email protected]> wrote: please pay at
the event, due to problems with the KLI Merchant Page. Bring cash if
possible.

When calling to make your reservation, make sure to specify that you
are with the KLI conference.

Deadline for our room block is June 30th, though it would be
tremendously helpful if you make your reservations much earlier.