tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 01 02:57:27 2008

KLI at wikipedia

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Greetings!

I have just re-setup the page about the KLI at wikipedia.

It had been deleted in summer, because somebody believed it is not significant enough for wikipedia. I've had the same problem at the german wikipedia, but the administrators decided that it is relvant indeed!

So check the page once in a while, and if there might be any discussion again, please go and say why we need that page. It's for the KLI, it's for us!
And of course you can also add information if you think it might be necessary!

www.wikipedia.org and search for KLI,
or go here directly:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klingon_Language_Institute

Qapla'
  Quvar
aka
  Lieven.

PS: might anyone who made the KLI-Logo give permission to publish it there? Lawrence? anyone else? Wikipedia can only use really copyright-free images!