tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 12 08:37:20 2008

Re: Hamlet

Joel Anderson ([email protected])

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Terrence Donnelly <
[email protected]> wrote:
> majQa'!  So, which one are you?

I'm the one being assisted with his makeup by the Klingon woman.

> I've heard rumors that part of this show is being filmed for inclusion as
> an extra on the next release of The Undiscovered Country.  Any truth to
> that?

Yes - at least we were told that they may be filming parts of our final tech
rehearsal tonight (and preview performance, if anyone is in St. Paul.  The
show on Saturday is sold out).  Members of the company (not me or many of
the cast for the Christmas Carol) are definitely involved in filming scenes
from the KLI Hamlet  for the DVD extras.

> -- ter'eS
>

> --- On Thu, 12/11/08, Joel Anderson <[email protected]<https://mail.google.com/mail?view=cm&tf=0&[email protected]>>
> wrote:
>
> > From: Joel Anderson <[email protected]<https://mail.google.com/mail?view=cm&tf=0&[email protected]>
> >
> > Subject: Re: Hamlet
> > To: [email protected]<https://mail.google.com/mail?view=cm&tf=0&[email protected]>
> > Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 12:45 PM
> > Today (12/11/2008) WCCO.com is running video of the cast of
> > the Klingon
> > Christmas Carol working on the show.  See me getting ready
> > for my closeup!
> > --
> > "The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to
> > love our
> > enemies; probably because generally they are the same
> > people." GKC
> >    joel anderson *  * [email protected]
> >   mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej
> > Dochvam yItlha'
> >                http://www.MrKlingon.org
> > .

Back to archive top level