tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 28 08:47:00 2008

Re: Projects? Progress? Plans?

Eric Zay ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I also have a translation project I am working on.
SuSvaj

--- On Thu, 8/28/08, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Projects? Progress? Plans?
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 2:44 AM

With the recent release of TTC and with myself working on a translation project
of my own, I'm forced to wonder what other projects are being undertaken.
I recall reading on the KLI's Wiki that the restoration of Macbeth had been
completed. Anyone know?
It's been a while since I've noticed someone mention Worlds of
Translation (I regret turning down a part of that project).
Anyone have an update on at least their efforts?
The Art of War? KSRP?
And of course any other translations that might be going on out there.
I'm curious, I'm sure others are too.

~naHQun

Back to archive top level