tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 03 22:09:05 2008

Re: More from Maltz

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On Jul 31, 2008, at 11:41 PM, Lawrence John Rogers wrote:

> What the language already has is totally enough, right?  Can't you
> guys say pretty much anything you want?

yapHa' mu'tay'.  ngoqwIjmo' jIjatlhtaHvIS qay'be', 'ach rut
mujatlhmoH latlh 'ej Dachchu' mu'mey lupoQlu'bogh.  motlh qech
vImughlaH 'ach yonbe' tlhobwI'.

There are still occasions where the language has holes in
inconvenient places.  I can certainly say just about whatever *I*
want to say, but every so often someone else wants me to say
something that defies translation.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level