tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 01 10:03:18 2008

Re: Klingon TAO TE CHING Update

Lawrence John Rogers ([email protected])

Thank-you for repeating it to me for what must be the millionth time for
you.  In the future, I shall endevour to read past posts and glean my
answers that way.  I look forward to future transactions.

Kagib bashebnohimot bet pageshenen yos mohis darim ehehehehehehepen
mohedlimot. Esimot yos otesh yuteposentem debet basheb tagsimik gim
redaposentem kagin komtibgimot.  Weserlopen medin kwiyimik.

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh writes:

> On 8/1/08, Lawrence John Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Can a person purchase this through the website?
>
> The KLI's Merchant page is currently undergoing extreme renovation from top
> to bottom (and front to back). The plan was to have it finished by this
> weekend, and there is a working version of the new page, but the system
> administrator's response to some necessary requests has been less than
> immediate. If it isn't online by this afternoon, it won't be available until
> sometime next week.
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level