tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 21 04:32:15 2007

puchpa'?

naHQun ([email protected])

So despite any polite English translations, puchpa' is a toilet room.
There's no resting, no bathing, the function is in the name.

Now the house in which I'm staying has (as the locals call it) a
"green bathroom" and a "yellow bathroom". I don't see the distinction.
They're both the SuD bathroom to me.

One of the rooms has a toilet and a sink. Obviously a puchpa'.
The other room has a shower and a sink. Obviously not a puchpa'.
So what is it?
This has been giving me problems for the past 5 years. I just don't
know how to refer to this room.

Suggestions?

~naHQun

http://www.myspace.com/naHQun
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/

Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any
taste in the white of an egg?
Job 6:6

Back to archive top level