tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 11 10:38:18 2007

Re: kli.org oddness

McArdle ([email protected])

I don't know whether it's fixed or just taking a break
from its weirdness.  A further data point:  when my
message arrived in my in-box, I clicked through the
link several times myself.  The first click brought up
the contents of the "Writing Klingon" page
(/tlh/pIqaD.html); subsequent ones
brought up the correct page contents.

Also, I just went to kli.org and clicked on the link
to the "Sounds of Klingon" page, and got an error
page.  It was some sort of sql error, but I
unfortunately failed to make a copy and now I can't
get it to recur.

I wonder if this flakiness could be a sign of
impending trouble.

--mI'qey