tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 03 07:57:26 2007

Re: Klingon WOTD: mongDech (noun)

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

jIlaD:
> {mong'em}  *mong'em* maneuver ("A parry where you thrust a sword or [...]
> [Keith R.A. DeCandido's novel _Diplomatic Implausibility_]

I've never heard of this source, nor have I seen this word before.

Is this source canon? Is that word canon? Are there more words in that book? Are they also canon? Could please send those to me? Is this perhaps the same book that includes that includes the word [Suto'vo'qor]??

many excited questions :-)

Quvar.