tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 30 06:59:09 2007

A Klingon Christmas Carol

Joel Anderson ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

As you may (or may not) recall, last May I passed on a request from this theatrical group for assistance in doing a translation for this effort.  I also pointed them to a few resources, but since then I've heard nothing about this project.  It looks like they've gone and done it - I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend (though it is very convenient to me if I do).  Anyway, if you're close to St. Paul, Minnesota next week, here's an opportunity:

http://www.cbtheatre.org/

A Klingon Christmas Carol

    Scrooge has no honor, nor any courage.  Can three ghosts help him to become the true warrior he ought to be in time to save Tiny Tim from a horrible fate?

    Performed in the Original Klingon with English Supertitles, and narrative analysis by The Vulcan Institute of Cultural Anthropology.

    One Night Only -- December 8th, 2007

--
"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors,
and also to love our enemies; probably

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level