tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 27 16:51:48 2007

Re: Meanwhile, at the KLI

Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

jatlh DoctorTigs:
 >  OMG Lawrence lives !!! Who knew.

toH, net vISov. qep'a' bIjeSta'chugh, vaj bISov.

Well, I knew. If you attended qep'a' you knew.

===

jatlh DloraH:

 > > Since I remarried two years and change ago,

 > uh.. I think this is the first I have heard about this part.

bImuj. De' Daja'.

You're mistaken. I told you the news.

===

jatlh James:

 > I wonder if the wedding was done Klingon-style.

ghobe'. 'ach SaHchu' Okrand tlhInganpu' puS.

No. But Marc Okrand and several Klingons were present.

--
Lawrence M. Schoen, Ph.D.
http://www.lawrencemschoen.com

Back to archive top level