tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 02 17:25:31 2007

Join the Anatrim revolution

Jenifer Sweet ([email protected])

Anatrim ? The very up-to-date and most delighting product for over-weight people is now available ? As could be seen on CNN
Do you see superfluous body kilograms kill a lot of people every year? We know you hate the unattractive look of people like those and the low status they obviously have in modern society.
Moreover, you got no will to resist an assault of baneful eating habits of yours. This all sounds familiar? Then we have something for you!

We are proudly introduce you Anatrim, the ultimate product for the elimination of your body?s extra weight. The amazing thing about Anatrim is it raises the quality of your life by soothing the feeling of hunger and giving you gay spirit. Note what people say on this product:

"It is amazing!

Instead of gorging anything close at hand and watching TV constantly

I became rather more interested in exercise.

 Anatrim made me take a step up.

 I am more fit now and lots of men cast their covert glances at me!"

Victoria K., New York

"I tried some passive weight burning, but to no purpose. This terrible hunger would just kick in and spoil everything.

One day I heard about Anatrim in the media advertisement and it brought a great influence on me.

 I had tried to take it, and my wife said to me I had changed for the better since then, 3 months later.

27 pounds off and it?s still far to an end!

And you know, the bedroom thing is cool, too."

Steve Burbon, Bellevue WA

Anatrim helps your mind to realize your body doesn?t need that much food. It raises your spirit, provides you with energy, and attacks useless kilos. Especial thanks to its mighty newly-elaborated formula!!
Elicit more!

Back to archive top level