tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 19 22:52:27 2007

RE: Anyone interested in work as a Translator?

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

> <<
>
> Perhaps having the entire list work on it - sort of acting as an
> advisory/editorial board - might be an idea. That way any
> inconsistencies
> could be spotted if necessary.
> >>

> My impression was "they want a person to deal with."  As
> desirable as a collective is... it probably doesn't, uh,
> translate to an efficient operation.

We still need more information, such as to the extent of our work in this project.  Are they talking
about a couple sentences or are they planning on pages worth?
Are they looking for someone local that they can meet with and HEAR the klingon, or is this all via
email?

DloraH

Back to archive top level