tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 18 04:43:01 2007

Re: Anyone interested in work as a Translator?

QeS 'utlh ([email protected])

ghItlhlu'pu', ja'lu':
>Hi!  I work on a TV show that is looking for a person that can speak and
>translate Klingon.  Can you recommend someone?

Perhaps having the entire list work on it - sort of acting as an
advisory/editorial board - might be an idea. That way any inconsistencies
could be spotted if necessary.

QeS 'utlh
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD pabpo' / Grammarian of the Klingon Language Institute

not nItoj Hemey ngo' juppu' ngo' je
     - Ubykh Hol vIttlhegh

Advertisement: Chat with 1000s of Sexy Singles right now
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D25447&_t=754951090&_r=chat&_m=EXT

Back to archive top level