tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 16 12:07:41 2007

Fw: Klingon language coach

HoS'etlh ([email protected])

My language skills are not what they should be. Thought I'd toss it to =
the group.

HoS'etlh qultIq Tai Kasara (Ben Warren)
First Officer, IKRV Hurgh HaP - Ring of Fire Fleet
http://home.earthlink.net/~ikrvhurghhap/
Suvwl' QonoS
http://hosetlh.blogspot.com

----- Original Message -----=20