tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 05 11:11:53 2007

Dilbert Comic in Klingon for February 14, 2007

pm5 ([email protected])

Greetings Warriors:

Here is my translation for dialogues in [Dilbert Comic for February
14, 2007][1].  Instead of a word-to-word translation I tried to make
the sentences more Klingon-like.  Corrections and advises are welcome.

             {Qatbot.  weypIn mIgh.} (1)
             "Catbert: Evil director of human resources"

     Qatbot: {Hogh veb jaj cha'DIch weyvaD matlho'. 'e' DIlmeH cha'maH
        vagh DeQ HInob.} (1)
    Catbert: "Employee appreciation day is next Tuesday.  The cover
        charge is $25 apiece."

     wa'lI': {Soj qutlh Daje' 'ej Huchmaj DaHej 'e' vIpIH.} (3)
      Wally: "How do we know you won't buy cheap hot dogs and pocket
        the rest of our money?"

     Qatbot: {reH qatlho'meH DaHjaj Qatlh law' wa'Hu' Qatlh puS.} (4)
    Catbert: "Everyday it gets harder to appreciate you."

 [1]:http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20070214.html

pm5

Back to archive top level