tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 15 06:28:08 2007

Klingonists in Moscow?

Klingonska Akademien ([email protected])

I'll be travelling to Moscow in August (17-26) and thus I'm wondering if
there are any klingonists in that area, that might want to meet up, go for
coffee or beer, and chit-chat about/in Klingon.
How many klingonists are there in the former soviet area, and where? Do the
KLI have any statistics? (The KLI Membership Map [
/kli/Members.html] is not very detailed as to where the
speakers live..)

/maHvatlh, Uppsala, Sweden

Back to archive top level