tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 09 05:28:58 2007

Software At Low Pr1ce

Dominic Hill ([email protected])

Nu Windows titles released on Jun 08 13:37:22 MSK 2007

Adobe Creative Suite CS3 269$
Adobe Photoshop CS3      89$
Symantec Norton 360      29$
Microsoft Office 2007    79$
Microsoft Vista Business 79$
Nero 7 Premium           39$
Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro 	 79$
Adobe Flash CS3 Pro      59$
Windows XP Pro +SP2 	 49$
Adobe Premiere 2.O 	 59$
Macromedia Studio 8	 99$
0ffice2OO3 w/Contact Mgr 69$
Quickbooks 2OO6 Premier  69$
Microsoft Money 2OO7     39$
Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.O  69$
Autodesk Autocad 2OO7 	 129$
Corel Grafix Suite X3 	 59$
Adobe Creative Suite CS2 149$
Adobe Illustrator CS2	 59$
Microsoft Office XP PR0  49$
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3    59$
McAfee Internet Sec. 7   29$
Norton Antivirus Corp.   29$
Mac software		 49$

http://kcsoftc.com?cqEqa95210IctZcGLEuo31094rvhXxQvfAx88405cuwPMiWJDl94664AAYhlWindows

the whole parish," Strong Ingmar sneered.
great, tawny beast who led them, crept toward me and put his head down
was shaking very slightly.
Their journey was performed without much conversation, or any
As to Ingmar, it could be truthfully said of him that he had aged
for an old farm! Fields and meadows can never be the same to you as
returning to the chateau.
the room below. Cajetan Doeninger and little John Hofer lay in the
he wished. He was the prey of the thick suffocating smoke, and a swift
among the trees.  I stopped to look at them, drawing a lesson from
as sharp as her mother, she is saving enough.  There is nothing
dancers in the Passeyr valley, and as there is a ball at the palace,
I don't see how we're going to stop 'em gettin' the door down now.
"If only he had!" sighed the old man. "I don't know what had come
I went back to Jacqueline and took my seat upon the earth-bag
Martians until we were some way towards Barnes.
upon his feet and rubbed his thin hands together, chuckling.
of any customers coming, he decided to run over and have a chat
Lucas     Lucas     and girls
patience,' says father. 'Well, yes,' I say. 'I could see that Brita
but she had refused.
of a second heavy ball.
dear?  He needs him--he needs his signature to the deed which is to
voice--"Ellen!"  And the child suddenly darted away from my brother,
had left any traces these would be covered effectively.
like stilts that somebody had strapped to my body, and, instead of

Back to archive top level