tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 08 12:37:40 2007

Of bayside be loda

Marian Locke ([email protected])

Good day to you,
Who Are We?
Downloadable Software (DS) is a rapidly growing company providing high quality software. You've come to the right place if you need professionally implemented programming solutions for your usage. Thousands of satisfied customers have already benefited from our products and solutions. Hundreds are joining this community every day.

Our Mission
To deliver superior software products and services that empower our partners and customers to dramatically improve their development, deployment, integration and management of quality applications worldwide.

Our Team
We employ only the best professionals. Our development team has collected great analysts and programmers each having degrees in areas of responsibility as well as 3 to 10 years of professional experience. We are happy to embody our inventive ideas into optimal solutions for our customers using the most relevant information technologies.

Why choose DS?
Everything is simple here:
1. We provide high quality solutions
2. We do the job on time
3. We fit within your budget
Just take a look at our products list: http://leoemdv.com

MS Windows XP Professional with SP2
Retail Price $269.99
Our Price $49.95
You save $220.04

Microsoft Windows Vista Business
Retail Price $299.00
Our Price $79.95
You save $219.05

Adobe Photoshop CS2 V 9.0
Retail Price $599.00
Our Price $69.95
You save $529.05

Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
Retail Price $399.99
Our Price $49.95
You save $350.04

Microsoft Office 2003 Professional with Business Contact Manager for Outlook
Retail Price $550.00
Our Price $69.95
You save $480.05

Adobe Illustrator CS2
Retail Price $499.00
Our Price $59.95
You save $439.05

Adobe Premiere 2.0
Retail Price $849.00
Our Price $59.95
You save $789.05

CorelDraw Graphics Suite X3
Retail Price $399.00
Our Price $59.95
You save $339.05

Macromedia Studio 8
Retail Price $999.00
Our Price $99.95
You save $899.05

Also we have:

Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium for Windows
Nero 7 Premium
Autodesk AutoCAD 2007
Intuit QuickBooks 2006 Premier Edition
Avid Liquid Pro 7
Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional
Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
Microsoft Money Home & Business 7
TurboTax 2006 Home & Business Schedule C (USA only)
Symantec Norton 360
Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium for Win

You can view other products here: http://leoemdv.com

Back to archive top level