tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 01 09:51:32 2007

Go dignity those implementor

Christa Mcbride ([email protected])

Dear investor,

Market is in unstable state. All leading indexes lose their positions. Each day it become more harder to get income on USA stock market. Are you tided of getting spam from small companies and lose your money?
We offer a new brilliant solution. To maximize your income we recommend you to invest your money
in stable german companies. We are glad to introduce you Börse Invest Beteiligungs AG / Miscellaneous (Stock: BJ5N.F). This company field of activity varies from agriculture in Germany to development of Oil in East Siberia. Börse Invest Beteiligungs AG took part in tender for construction of new gas main in Russian territory from Gazprom company. The company has very good chances for winning this tender. Also the company signed a preliminary contract with Lukoil company (Stock:LUKOY) For delivery of mineral oil to east Germany. The given company is presented at the Frankfurt stock exchange.

Company name: BOERSE INVEST BETEI
Company symbol: BJ5N.F Market: Frankfurt Price: 0.99 euro
Under objective forecasts of financiers after winning Garprom tender, the company stock price grow will be 60-70%.
Optimistic forecast gives much more grow percent. This company is ideal for medium-term investment, with minimum risks you will be able to increase your revenue
for very short period. Leading banking analytics Leading investment bankers converge in opinion on the future growth of the American capital in German economy,
including oil-gas sphere.
For a quote please call your Bank and tell your broker your wish to buy this stock.

Sincerely , Eric Lindman Merrill Lynch Investment banking

Back to archive top level