tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 31 21:45:31 2007

Re: Number of Klingon speakers?

McArdle ([email protected])

I tried to purchase a 1-year membership at
/stuff/Merchant.html .

When I had received no response after a couple of
weeks, I tried e-mailing Dr. Schoen per the
instructions at /kli/address.html ,
but got no reply.

Frustrating.

mI'qey