tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 02 11:02:18 2007

"Klingon News" - another opportunity for Klingonists

Joel Anderson ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Here's an offer that came my way recently.   I'm passing it on to the at-large Klingon community; if you're interested, I encourage you to contact Tom - [email protected]. ( I really don't know any more than is in this email - in other words, questions should be directed to Mr. Harriis.)
  yIrojqu'!

     Joel.

-------------------------------

We are getting ready to launch a new Political Satire site. One
of  the  options is to change languages. I was wondering if you
might  be interested or knew someone who might be interested in
writing  some  Klingon  News stories. It can either be ‘actual’
Klingon  news with political satire about Klingon politics or a
Klingon  take  of  the current news. We would want an identical
English   version   that  would  show  up  after  clicking  the
‘translate to English’ button.
Let  me  know  if you might be interested in a fun project like
this.
Thanks,
Tom
Tom Harris
President 9d Interactive
[email protected]

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors,
and also to love our enemies; probably
because generally they are the same people."
                                    GKC
  joel anderson * [email protected]
mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej
        'ej Dochvam yItlha'
        http://www.MrKlingon.org

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level