tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 16 05:08:54 2007

Re: Why Do You Study Klingon?

In a message dated 1/16/2007 5:30:22 AM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> (I could have written all this in Klingon, too, but maybe not everyone
> would understand)

If you had written it all in Klingon, those of us who don't speak it very
well would have had another opportunity to practice, and to learn.  Now we have
merely an understood message.  I hope that nobody will ever avoid using Klingon
because someone might not understand it.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level