tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 22 02:48:36 2007

Ethnographer on the list

Karolina Kazimierczak ([email protected])

Hello,
My name is Karolina Kazimierczak. I am a PhD student in Sociology Department at Lancaster University in UK and I'm working on a project about artificial languages constructed for the works of fiction (Klingon Language and Tolkien's Elvish languages). But, I believe that you've already had a chance to read my message explaining what my work was about. It was forwarded here from another Klingon Language related mailing list, for which I am very, very grateful J . I do not want to bore you by repeating the same things again. So this message is just to introduce myself directly, and to say that I'm here lurking around and willing to hear from those who would like to share their thoughts about the Klingon Language.

If you would like to know something more about my work, just send me an e-mail. Big thanks to those who have already contacted me.

Best,
Karolina

Karolina Kazimierczak
Sociology Department