tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 12 09:49:11 2007

RE: Hov mach

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Voragh asked:

DloraH wrote:
>The far left lane on some expressways, marked with a diamond, restricted
>for car-pool use, High
>Occupancy Vehicles.  (If you help out the community and environment by
>participating in a car-pool
>you get to ride in the less conjested fast lane.)

Ah.  Why is it called the "diamond lane"?  Because of the shape of the
signs?  (As you might be able to tell, I don't drive and haven't even
ridden in an automobile in years!)

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons