tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 10 16:13:15 2007

Re: Introduction

McArdle ([email protected])

Alpha Omicron <[email protected]> wrote:  McArdle wrote:
> For TKD, have you tried www.abebooks.com? I just did a search for Author: "Okrand" and Title: "Klingon Dictionary" and it came back with 156 hits, starting at $1.00 plus shipping. I've ordered quite a few books from shops listed at abebooks and haven't regretted a single transaction.

qatlho'. PayPal lo''a' Daqvetlh?

  PayPal lajbogh Suypu' PayPal lajbe'bogh Suypu' je ghaj Daqvetlh 'e' viQub.

  "Once you have found the book you're interested in purchasing, you can view the bookseller's accepted payment methods from the on the Search Results page.  Booksellers may choose to offer any or all of the following forms of payment:  .....  PayPal ....."

  mIq'ey

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

Back to archive top level