tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 23 09:01:17 2007

quSDaq ba'

According to KGT, {quSDaq ba'} is used

    only in a condescending manner as a response to something the hearer
    deems so self-evident that it need not have been stated in the first
    place. (p. 124)

So keep in mind when you use it that you're being snooty to whoever
spoke. I recommend {net Sov} for a generic, non-snooty form. (I bring
this up because I think most people have forgotten about the
condescending tone and use it simply to mean "of course.")

SuStel
Stardate 7977.0

--
Practice the Klingon language on the tlhIngan Hol MUSH.
http://trimboli.name/klingon/mush.html

Back to archive top level