tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 15 21:24:10 2007

Re: chagh

On Dec 15, 2007, at 11:41 PM, Doq wrote:

> I'm putting together a dictionary for my own use. I'm wondering if we
> have any canon to reveal whether the subject of {chagh} is the object
> losing altitude, or the person releasing the descending object.

A little over a year ago, nobody objected to {chagh} being listed as
unused in canon.  I don't think that has changed in the meantime.

/tlhIngan-Hol/2006/October/msg00200.html

I feel that the existence of the word {pum} "fall" is sufficient
reason to consider {chagh} "drop" to have the falling object as
the...um...object.  But there's no canonical evidence for using it
one way or the other.

Back to archive top level