tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 04 19:57:16 2007

Re: usage of type-7 aspect suffix {-pu}

ghItlh Doq:
 > If we could be more like children and just say stuff in Klingon, we'd
 > probably get better at it than we would if we talk a lot about
 > individual words and individual grammatical constructions.

Just remember that Klingons' brains are likely wired quite differently
than ours, and that what is a natural language to us probably isn't to a
Klingon!

This list supports both talking about the details and just talking in
the language. You don't need to prohibit one to practice the other.

jaw!

SuStel
Stardate 7926.5

Back to archive top level