tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 10 13:13:47 2007

North Florida qepHom

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I'm in Jacksonville over the weekend with a broken airplane, plus I
know there are two beginners in Tallahassee and another skilled
speaker in Panama City. I can rent a car and drive around. Do we have
anyone else in North Florida, southern Georgia (or whatever the next
state up is) who would like to join an impromptu qepHom?

What is your mobility (i.e. do you have a car and how far are you
willing/allowed to drive it?) and which day would work for you?

- Qov

Back to archive top level