tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 27 01:00:34 2007

Re: Klingon Admitted to the ER

Andrey Kuznetsov ([email protected])

OMG, I so totally forgot to mention that the guy pretending to be the
Klingon is playing like a WHIMP.

Am I going to die? Ahhh, (baby crying), it hurts. and so on...

A real Klingon would never say Am I going to die? in an almost
baby\cry like voice!

--
Lt. Andrey Kuznetsov
Viper Pilot, Battlestar Stormbringer BSR-17
57th Fighter Squadron "Caprica Classics"
MKVII Viper 03033CA "NEMESIS"

Remember The Past, Live The Present, Change The Future

[email protected] - http://kandrey89.dyndns.dk
Live Long and Prosper,
Andrey

Back to archive top level