tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 12 13:19:30 2007

Re: Another Translation opportunity

Alpha Omicron ([email protected])

Joel Anderson wrote:
> Here is another opportunity to do Klingon translation services - if anyone is interested,
> please contact Mr. Johnson directly - dhe doesn't read this list, so any discussion here is
> not going to mean much.
>
>    ------------------------
>
> Would you be able to translate a coffee site: klingoncoffee.com into
> Klingon?  What would the charges be?  Its probably going to be a small
> store.
>

> Our existing site is www.kmocoffee.com, or www.1cafe.com.
>

> The Klingon coffee site would not be nearly as big, probably a list of
> no more than 10 coffees.
>

> (an entire site, but klingoncoffee.com is not done - see kmocoffee.com
> or 1cafe.com for now)
>

> Bob Johnson
> Kettle Creek Band, www.kettlecreekband.com
> traditional jam at my home call or e-mail for schedule
> Home: [email protected]
> Work: [email protected]
> 4860 Covered Bridge Rd.
> Millville, NJ 08332
> 856-825-8213
> You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czydIe-0-9Y
> www.1cafe.com, or www.stores.yahoo.com/wholesalecoffee
>
> And for our grandchildren check out:
> www.skystreamenergy.com
> My Toyota Prius gets 47.5 mile per gallon
>
> --
> "The Bible tells us to love our neighbors,
> and also to love our enemies; probably
> because generally they are the same people."
>                                      GKC
>    joel anderson * [email protected]
> mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej
>          'ej Dochvam yItlha'
>         http://www.MrKlingon.org

> Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
>     qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

If the names of the coffees are mostly proper nouns (as I expect they
are) then it would be sort of a pointless endeavor. Unless perhaps if
the names were transliterated and pIqaDified.

Back to archive top level