tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 29 17:13:43 2006

Re: <<bomDI' 'IwwIj qaqaw>>

In a message dated 9/29/2006 4:32:53 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I was doing some research for work when I came across this paragraph from
> the WikiPedia's article on the *ghazal" (an Islamic
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki//wiki/Poetic_form>poetic form; cf.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghazal):

ben wej tlhIngan Hol HaDchoH weQqul. mugh neH.
<ghazal>vam napbe'chugh, rur lutmey mugh neHbogh.

This is similar to, if not the same as, what weQqul was trying to translate
when she started learning Klingon a couple of years ago.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level