tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 25 17:06:32 2006

Re: John M. Ford 1957-2006

Joel Anderson ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

> http://web.archive.org/web/20050213044240/http://www.pinette.net/chris/startrek/klinaase.html

jImIS.  De'vam tIQ DamuchmeH meq tu'lu''a'?  nuq lu'oS jabbI'IDvam
per mI'mey?  loQ jIHvaD "'57 Chevy" qawmoH.

This information, ancient or otherwise was presented as background regarding why the passing of Mr Ford, who presented the first known Klingon dialect, might be of interest in this forum.  I attempted to set up a page about this in the wiki, but it appears to have a bug that is preventing me from doing any editing, despite being logged in.

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level