tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 22 09:25:45 2006

Fwd: Anyone local to BALTIMORE, MARYLAND interested in pooling resources?

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

<<Kram, Son of yull>> boQlaH'a' Baltimore Dabbogh vay''e'?

---------------------  Begin Forwarded Message  ---------------------
To: [email protected]
From: "Kram, Son of yull" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:03:02 -0000

Hail Language Warriors,

      While, not really a language question, I was just thinking- is
there anyone in this group who is local to the BALTIMORE, MARYLAND area
who are novices & or struggling with tlhIngan Hol who want to immerse
themselves in learning with other people who want to learn to speak
tlhIngan Hol?  I mean, it's not a new concept- total immersion.  It
would also be a great way to pool resources- 1 person may understand 1
concept, but not another while another understands that very concept &
needs help with others...
      If my email shows up in group, feel free to email me directly
(after all, I clog up the group enough as it is...).  If my email does
not, let me know.
      It appears that there used to be Baltimore based meetings.  Let's
get them going again even if it's only a few of us.

                                    Sorry to send another post so soon,
                                    Mark in Maryland.

--
Voragh