tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 13 22:56:06 2006

Re: membership

James ([email protected])

Good thing I'm not the only one. I thought I was the only one who didn't
realize their membership expired.

I just figured out that my membership expired in 2005 - I never got the
usual reminder of renewal. (At least, that's when I think my membership
expired!). No email, no letter, nothing. Heck, the KLI members page
still works for me, too. It was only until a house move later did I do a
check that none of my issues of HolQeD (which were thrown in a box, and
thus had to be re-sorted) were missing. And according to the formula,
yes, I had the one year of 2005, but I don't recall anything for 2006
renewal. (This was way back in August, I believe).

And the membership checker only works if you're in the US. Being outside
it, it doesn't work.

I emailed Dr. Schoen (kli@...) and didn't get any reply, also.

At least you guys have been on top of your memberships. Not I, though.
I'd forgotten all about it.

> I have been having the same trouble since before the last qep'a'.  I would like to renew my membership, but so far I have not been able to.
> SuSvaj
>
> McArdle <[email protected]> wrote: Does anyone here know what's up with KLI membership?  I tried to join at the web site several weeks ago but got no acknowledgment.  Then I emailed Dr. Schoen (at his kli address) and he hasn't responded either.
>
>   mIq'ey

> Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Back to archive top level