tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 07 17:11:46 2006

Re: yIvbeHlIj

naHQun ([email protected])

So what I was trying to say was:
My friend bought me a Star Trek t-shirt,
which listed all of the episodes,
the last episode listed is "Debugging Entry" [ENT}.

I don't know of that episode (and neither does startrek.com now that I look)

Can anyone tell me what episode this is?

~naHQun

yes, I realize that my English version is much more descriptive than my
tlhIngan Hol version; it was another message sent on my wife's phone,
and I tried to use as few words as possible (which obviously was a bad idea)
because I don't particularly enjoy typing on a keypad.
I'll try sticking to keyboards from now on...

Back to archive top level