tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 03 12:19:44 2006

Re: Klingon WOTD: bolwI' (noun)

Andrey Kuznetsov ([email protected])

Is there a way to hear these words pronounced?
Maybe some people could volunteer to record these words into mp3 and
put them up online, so that this email would include a link to the
sound file, sometimes it is hard for me to know how to pronounce the
words.
Especially this one. I can't tell the difference and I don't know if
this words uses "i"(capital) or "l" and how I should pronounce it.

If people could volunteer to say these words, we could begin to build
up a library\dictionary with an option of hearing the words pronounced
correctly.
Unless this already exists?

By the way what is the Swedish definition there for?

--
Andrey Kuznetsov @ [email protected]
http://kandrey89.dyndns.dk

Back to archive top level