tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 13 16:31:11 2006

qep'a' wa'maH wejDIch SaH 'Iv

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

With the qep'a' less than a week away, here is the list of people who have
registered on time:

Elizabeth Lawrence
Tad Stauffer
Alan Anderson
David Crowell
David Trimboli
Heather Myers
Agnieszka Solska

From comments online and in email, I'm also expecting the following:

Rich Yampell
Mark Shoulson
Eric Zay
(please show up with *cash* for your registration).

Marc Okrand will be joining us some time on Friday.

Those of you who are flying in, remember the hotel has a FREE shuttle.

I expect to be on site by noon, but will also be making various "runs" for
supplies.

I encourage all attendees to post the time they anticipate arriving at the
hotel.

Thanks!
--
Lawrence M. Schoen, Ph.D.