tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 24 13:50:44 2006

Re: (KLBC) How does one express feelings...?

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

[email protected] wrote:
In a message dated 1/23/2006 9:26:36 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I don't now about yu guys, but i don't see anywhere a listing of
> expressions.. I do know a few excelerators, but how does one go about saying "darn!"?
> How does one go about expressing strong satisfaction..? Like, "yes!"? Now
> it'd probably not be HIja' or anything literal compared to english, but what
> would it be..? Also, i havn't seen a listing anywhere of what the curses mean...
> I mean, what if we are to use the curses, wrong? They may be curses, but
> knowing them could indeed add to one's knowledge of the language. I'm guessing
> some curses are verbs, shortened sentances, adj, and, of course, nouns. We all
> know how to insult, but i personally myself would like to know what p'taQ
> means. lol pardon my cussing if it isn't appropriate here.

The reason you don't see it is that it's all in The Klingon Dictionary. One
more reason why you should get it.

lay'tel SIvten

  My objective is ot make it so it's not a requirement, but a luxury, as long as i can find a way, and don't write any books, no one can sue me.....

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
 Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!

Back to archive top level