tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 23 21:28:37 2006

RE: It has come to my attention... (admins too, please)

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

Really now, what is it...? Anyway, it dosn't matter, fact is you can't ban with IP (or at least i don't think). And if it gets worse, yea... a bit scary. And, apparently i'm not the only one who feels this way, but this is public so i won't mention the name.

DloraH <[email protected]> wrote:  > I has come to my attention, that after 1 day, i have gotten
> 20 to 25 emails, from the email group. This is slightly
> alarming...

pagh 'oH ghu'vetlh'e'.
ghomvam vImuvDI' QIn vIHevbogh law' law' cha'maH QIn law' puS.
qaStaHvIS jar law' QIn law'qu' vIHev.
DaHjaj puj ghu'.

This is nothing.
When I joined I received AT LEAST 20 messages each day for months.
This here today is weak.

> you could easily
> skip over an important email, and i'm sure not all of us have
> time to go through all the emails.

bIlaDtaHvIS yIyep.

Read carefully.

> they could possibly
> ban IPs, while the downside of this is that the admins can
> see your ip, but that's you can get just from viewing a site,

QInvam De'Daq QuvlIj vIleghlaH jay'.

Dude, I can see your IP address now in this email.

DloraH