tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 22 18:55:24 2006

Re: yopwaH

ja' Shane MiQogh:

> ...I'm hope i'm not being offencive in anyway, and at on the same
> not, we need to remember Marc Okrand is also a human being. His
> ability to write a language is about as good as anyone else's who
> knows 2 or more languages.

Holmaj 'oghwI' vIHubnISqu'.  Hol tej po' ghaH.  laHDaj QaQ law'
HotlhHom QaQ puS.  Holmey HaDqu'ta'.  nIv SovDaj 'e' tob DuSaQ
ghItlh'a'Daj qar'a'?

Marc Okrand is an accomplished linguist.  I'd say his ability to
create a language is demonstrably better than that of most people.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level