tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 10 09:18:48 2006

Re: can't login to KLI

Nicolau Rodrigues ([email protected])

>Nicolau/ghaHbe'wI' wrote:
>
>>As a KLI member I'm trying to login into the 'Members only' page of the
>>KLI
>>and download (at last!) the new issue of HolQeD.  I login successfully:
>>    Login Accepted
>>    You are now logged in as a KLI member
>>but when I try to download the HQ I get this message:
>>    Authorization Failed
>>    Sorry, this is a members-only area of the KLI website. You must join
>>the
>>    KLI before you can access this page

>Voragh

>Have you logged in as a member before?  If not, you need to fill out the
>"First Time Login" section at the very bottom of the Login page (click
>"Login" on the menu at the top of the "Members-Only Section" page then
>scroll down to the next screen).

Yes, I already downloaded the previous HolQeD posted there, and I wrote some
things on the wiki.
That, and my attempts to login from different browsers and different
operative systems, is what confuses me.

Thx, anyway,
-- Nicolau //// ghaHbe'wI'

Back to archive top level