tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 03 10:47:36 2006

Re: Klingon WOTD: butlh (noun)

TIE-Fish ([email protected])

Hm... Inevitably, ??{yaD butlh} springs to my mind which is - of course -
beyond canon, I guess. Anyway - would it be understood? Or would we (talking
about dirt under toenails) even need something more clumsy like {yaDpach
butlh}?
Thanks so far,

-- qIno'rIq