tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 21 18:35:57 2006

Re: tlhach mu'mey: HolQeD...

Taking an idea from Hebrew and using a specific word form as the name of the
form itself (e.g., pi'el, pu'al, etc.), and using the explicitly transitive
verb {tagh}, one can form terms for subject and object.
{tagh} vt - begin a process, initiate [proceedings]

subject - taghwI', taghbogh vay'
object - vay' taghbogh

Granted, {tagh} is not a perfect choice for this usage, but it is the best I
could find.  Probably any obviously transitive verb would do, but I wanted one
that was explicitly transitive.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level