tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 30 18:13:34 2006

Re: KLBC

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

--- Shane MiQogh <[email protected]> wrote:

> SuvwI' HoS tIn je?

No, [je] is used AFAWK only with nouns. When asked
how to combine multiple adjectives, Okrand gave us the
first
two examples I cited.  The third we have inferred
as possible, since it doesn't violate any grammar we
know of.  IIRC, he expressly rejected the version
with just two adjectives following the noun.  If he
wanted to sanction the option you've given, that would
have been his opportunity to do so.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level