tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 19 06:10:52 2006

Re: qep'a' (was Re: On a more humerous note)

QeS 'utlh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' Shane MiQogh, ja':
>The problem comes where... Well... he'd trust an online convo
>sooner than he would meeting anyone (let alone a group) of
>people of which i met online.

malegh'eghtaHvIS nuqIHpu'be' vavlI'. 'ej Datlhobpu''a'? chaq Datlhobqangbe'.
I don't think you give your dad enough credit. He hasn't actually met any of
us face-to-face either. And have you *asked* him? Perhaps you aren't willing
to do so.

The KLI is a scholarly organisation. We've been the topic of many media, and
have appeared in radio, print, TV, and feature films. HolQeD, our journal,
is indexed by the Modern Language Association as a scholarly journal that
uses blind peer review. The barest minimum of research should be sufficient
to prove that we aren't Nigerian con artists or evangelists desiring you
send packets full of money to a certain P.O. box address. Even better, try
to convince your dad to come along. He'll get the chance to see first-hand
how qep'a' is run.

By the way: lay'tel SIvten: qep'a' wa'maH cha'DIchDaq bISaH KLI De'wI'
DaqDaq 'e' vIlegh. DatIvpu''a'?

QeS 'utlh
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD pabpo' / Grammarian of the Klingon Language Institute

not nItoj Hemey ngo' juppu' ngo' je
     - Ubykh Hol vIttlhegh

New year, new job ? there's more than 100,00 jobs at SEEK
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=752315885&_r=Jan05_tagline&_m=EXT

Back to archive top level