tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 07 14:00:50 2006

Re: pIqaD

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Well, since everyone is showing off their {ghop
pIqaD}, I made a scan and posted mine.

http://teresh.tdonnelly.org/ghopxifan.jpg

I'm not sure how closely this still corresponds to
the original block design, but I can still form
all the glyphs in a single pen-stroke.

(I must confess I almost never use this, because I
almost never write tlhIngan Hol in pIqaD.)

-- ter'eS

--- [email protected] wrote:

> Standard Time,
> [email protected] writes:
>
> > I used his ideas to make a font I call "Klingon
> > Block", which you can find at
> > http://teresh.tdonnelly.org/klinstuf.html . I also
> > developed a handwritten version based on it, but I
> > don't have any scans of it. It's only
> distinguishing
> > feature was that I could write each glyph without
> > lifting my pencil.
> >
> > -- ter'eS
> >

> I created a handwritten version of Elliot's block
> pIqaD too, but also have no
> scans of it.  I wonder how similar yours and mine
> are.
>
> lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level