tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 01 10:12:50 2006

Re: more Okuda pIqaD?

In a message dated 4/1/2006 11:57:41 AM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Before thos goes much further, i'm gonna be the voice of reson in
> suggesting that perhaps it has no meaning...

Before I deciphered the texts on the SkyBox cards, the consensus was that
they were gibberish.  So I try to translate everything I can.  If I can't, it may
be that I just haven't found the right way to do it.  You can't know it's not
gibberish if you don't try to decipher it.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level