tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 28 04:34:09 2005

pIqaD in cartoon

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

My son was watching a cartoon about aliens and space.  At the beginning they
displayed a few screens of "alien" writting (typed out across the screen
with a computer sound).  The letters were pIqaD.  You know how the KLI font
disk has two styles, one with the shift key, one without...  This display
used both styles mixed together.  I'm not familiar with the unshifted layout
so I couldn't tell if they were trying to actually write anything, most
likely coded english if not simply random.  I do not know the name of the
cartoon (I'll have to ask the wife).

DloraH

Back to archive top level